Create a Zoom App
These steps will go over creating a Zoom application.
There are two types of applications you can create. You'll be able to see the steps for each.
- Account-level app - The application is installed by the company administrator for all users.
- User-managed app - The application is installed individually by users.
- Go to https://marketplace.zoom.us/
- Click Develop, then App Types.
- On the next screen, click create OAuth.
- Select either User-managed or Account-level.
- Uncheck Would you like to publish this App on Zoom Marketplace?
- Click Create.
- Keep the Client ID and Secret somewhere secure. You’ll need them when Creating a Zoom Integration.
- Add a Redirect URL for OAuth. The URL should be where users are taken after they authenticate against your application. You’ll use it again while Creating a Zoom Integration with Nylas.
- Add the redirect URL to the OAuth allow list
- Allow list the URL based on your location:
Allow list your redirect URL
If you don’t allow list your redirect URL, authentication will fail.
- Fill out the following information:
- App Name
- Short Description
- Long Description
- Company Name
- Developer Contact Information
Adding Event subscriptions is optional. Nylas will also send Event webhooks.
Add the following scopes depending on if you are creating a User-level app or a Account-level app.
Your test application is ready to go. There is nothing you need to complete on this screen.